Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting Started

In the last year, I've gotten really into trying and tinkering with cocktails.  Through this blog, I'd like to share thoughts and get input from the cocktail nerd community.  While not a theme per se, a trait of this blog is that it will have a pretty analytical approach.  Although enjoying cocktails is largely subjective, in order to figure out which drinks merit trying again, tinkering with, or avoiding at all cost, I'll be ranking cocktails by taste (flavor, clarity, and balance), versatility (when and for whom the drink works), and hassle (cost and time).  I'll also give overall impressions and ways that I might change the drinks the in future.

The blog will also feature missives about experiences hosting or attending cocktail parties or what I've tried or observed when out on the town.  I'm also very excited to get feedback from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment